Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Arcata - Modesto - Arcata

After class last Thursday, I headed to Modesto to visit family and friends. I had a wonderful time and thank everyone I saw for spending time with me. Big thanks to Sean and Andrea for putting a roof over my head (and Mushko's) and for fixing my brakes! I thank my dad because he replaced my oxygen sensor and running belts. I thank my mom for all of the Monavie, lol. I hope it benefits dad, grandma, grandpa, and Andrea... we'll see! I also thank Laurie for one of the most delicious dinners I've had in a long time (dad helped). I didn't have any salad but everything else was supurb! And last, but not least, I thank my friends for showing me such a godo time (especially Jill for the great hook-up at Chili's!!!).

I'm back in Arcata and already miss you all (I miss you, not Modesto haha). I didn't think the air was that bad in Modesto until I got out of my car in Cloverdale on the way home. As soon as I got out of my car, I noticed a HUGE difference. The air was cold, clean, and felt amazing compared to what I'd been breathing the past four days. Call me crazy but Modesto is just not healthy. People can't even drink tap water, ew. Anyway, I wanted to write more but have class so I must go. Have a great day and I'll be back soon.

No comments: