Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Checking in...

I'm going to Vegas for my 25th birthday!!! I can't wait! I went last year just after my birthday and it looks like I'll be going again. I better, I already purchased a hotel room and airfare. We got an excellent deal, airfare was $160 after taxes (out of Stockton) and the room was $430 for 5 nights and will be split between a few other girls. If any of my friends read this and are interested in going, let me know! It'll be cheap, I promise.

On another note, work is going great. I LOOOOVE dogs. I had to bathe a dog with horrible hips a few days ago. It was difficult, he was dirty and moved very slowly. He could barely stand up. Anyway, I wrote a note to his parents about how we were really careful with him but that he was very dirty and definitely needed to be bathed more frequently. The dog's mommy was really impressed and left me a $15 tip! I've never really had a job where I received tips so I was tickled!

Time to pay attention in class now. Miss you all!

No comments: