Saturday, February 23, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day

Luke is such a good boyfriend. Because of school, work, and truck problems, Luke and I didn't see each other on Valentine's Day. I had a big midterm on Thursday afternoon, Luke came over Thursday evening. I knew we were going out to dinner but I didn't know Luke was going to bring me a HUGE bouquet of my favorite flowers (oriental "stargazer" lilies) and sit through a chick flick with me. The flowers are beautiful and have made my kitchen smell wonderful. We looked online for a place to eat and found a cajun place nearby. I had Jumbalaya, one of my favorite meals, and Luke had some chicken sandwich type dish. For dessert, we had some of the best bread pudding I've ever had. Luke thought it was a bit too sweet and let me eat most of it, lol. Anyway, we came home and watched The Holiday. I've wanted to watch this movie with Luke for quite awhile but because he hates chick flicks, we hadn't yet seen it. My DVD player is broken so we had to watch it on my laptop. We curled up in a very comfortable spot on the couch and watched the movie. I thought it was comfortable, Luke told me afterward that it hurt his back but that he didn't want to move because he knew I was comfy... awww! Haha, anyway it was one of the best Valentine's Days I've had. :)

No comments: